What happens when you take our 20/20 Basic Muffin recipe, and add juicy, fresh blueberries? These happen! Enjoy THREE for breakfast or snack, or one for dessert. Either way, they’re a fraction of the calories and carbs of your average store-bought muffins. Please note that a serving of these muffins will count as your serving of fruit for the day if you’re on Step 1 of The F-Factor Diet.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup (4 scoops) 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder (either flavor)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a standard sized 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray (recipe yields 12 large muffins).
- Mix all ingredients except blueberries together in a bowl. Whisk mixture until a well combined, lump-free batter is formed.
- Pour batter in prepared muffin tin cups, filling almost to top of each cup. Add blueberries to top of each muffin, dividing equally.
- Once oven is preheated, place muffin tin in oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until muffin tops are golden brown.