Shout out to @addicted_to_health_ for being the second runner up in the 2020 Valentientines truffle contest.
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- Unwrap Chocolate Brownie FIBER/PROTEIN Bar and using a knife divide into 12 small pieces. Set aside.
- Roll each Chocolate Brownie bar squares into spherical balls on parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix tahini paste and almond milk, until well combined. Mix in 20/20 powder and set aside.
- Using a food processor, grind pistachios into small chunks. Place in small bowl.
- One at a time, dip truffle into tahini mixture and then into the pistachio crumbs. Refrigerate or freeze to allow truffles to set.