Follow the steps below before bed and wake up a to a high fiber, protein-packed treat waiting for you in your fridge. Because chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, this breakfast can help decrease inflammation and increase the skin’s elasticity. Shown here with blueberries and banana, but feel free to jazz up yours with toppings like gogi berries, PB2, almonds or fruit.
INGREDIENTS (serves 2):
- 1/4 cup organic chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- Grab a mason jar. All all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Place cover on. Give it a shake for extra effect and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes, until a pudding forms.
- Stir well before serving. Store in fridge for up to 5 days.