INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 2 scoops Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate syrup together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat. Pour pancake batter into 3-inch circles to cook.
- Once bubbles start to form, flip pancakes. Cook for another minute.
- Repeat until all batter is used (should yield 8 (3-in) silver dollar pancakes). Garnish with chocolate syrup, as desired. Serve warm.