Nothing can get you going in the morning – and keep you going until lunch – quite like this egg and cheese breakfast wrap. Easy and convenient, you can enjoy it at home or take it and go!.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ Vidalia onion
- 1 package of fresh spinach
- 1 dozen egg whites
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add onion and sauté until translucent, approximately 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Season the egg whites with salt and pepper, and beat vigorously with fork.
- Pour egg whites over vegetables and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle Laughing Cow cheese over top when egg whites are almost set, and mix well with ingredients to scramble.
- Cook until eggs are done and put in tortilla. Roll up and serve immediately.
THE F-FACTOR DIET NUTRITIONAL CONTENT FOR JOURNALING (serves 4): 10 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber
ACTUAL NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING: 177 calories, 19 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 21 g protein, 4 g total fat, 1 g sat. fat, 900 mg sodium
Subscribe free to The F-Factor Weekly for great product tips, nutrition news you can use, diet-friendly recipes, and new restaurant reviews.