Ingredients (Serves 1):
- 4 high fiber crackers, such as GG bran Crispbreads
- 1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- Dash Salt-Free seasoning, to taste
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- Optional: Toppings like turkey pepperoni, veggies etc.
- Arrange 4 crackers on a microwave-safe plate, face down (flat side up).
- Spoon sauce over each cracker. Spread sauce, leaving a little room on the sides.
- Spoon cottage cheese atop sauce on each cracker. Spread evenly so that it lays flat.
- Sprinkle Mrs. Dash, to taste. Top with sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or bake until melted.
THE F-FACTOR DIET NUTRITIONAL CONTENT FOR JOURNALING: 24g carbohydrate, 17g fiber
ACTUAL NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING (serves 1): 202 calories, 11g protein, 29g carb, 17g fiber, 2g sugar, 6g fat, 1g sat fat