The gluten-free version of our 20/20 basic muffins, this recipe uses almond flour with the 20/20 Fiber/Protein powder, instead of wheat bran. These muffins are also fiber-packed, but keep in mind, they will also count as your serving of fruit for the day if you’re on Step 1.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 8 egg whites
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk mixture until a well combined, lump-free batter is formed.
- Pour batter in prepared muffin tin cups, filling each cup ~3/4 of the way full. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Once oven is preheated, place muffin tin in oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, or until muffin tops are golden brown.