Can’t say NO to this RisoTTO!
Real risotto flavor and texture, with UNREAL nutrition. Creamy and delicious, this traditionally fat-laden recipe will blow your mind—and your taste buds.
Ingredients (Serves 6):
- Olive oil spray
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ cup of asparagus cut into ½ inch pieces
- 10 oz of assorted mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) package Miracle Noodle Miracle Rice
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Coat a medium nonstick saucepan with olive oil spray and place over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until tender.
- Add garlic, asparagus, and mushrooms and sauté until the mushrooms and asparagus are tender, for about 5 minutes.
- Place rice into a strainer and rinse rice thoroughly with water. Add the rice to the pan with the sautéed vegetables. Stir.
- Add wine and stir until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Add the broth and Parmesan cheese stirring consistently. Reduce heat to medium-low and allow mixture to simmer until it becomes thick and creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve.