INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- ½ cup Lilys Dark Chocolate
- ¼ cup prepared PB2
- In a mixing bowl combine egg whites, 20/20 powder, coconut oil, and almond milk. Whisk until well combined.
- Lightly coat a 12-inch non-stick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup of batter to pan and swirl to cover the bottom of the skillet.
- Cook until golden brown (3-4 minutes) and flip with a large spatula. Cook for another minute and remove from pan.
- Warm dark chocolate over a double broiler.
- Add peanut butter mixture (PB2) once the chocolate is melted and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Spread Nutella Drizzle and fold the crêpe, and add your favorite toppings.
Serves 1, yields 6 (1 crepe per person). This is a Step 1 recipe.
ACTUAL NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING: 119 calories, 9g protein, 14g carb, 9g fiber, 5g net carb, 1g sugar, 5.6g fat, 3g sat fat, 78mg sodium