Chocolate for breakfast? Okay, okay!
Make before bed, eat before work. This easier-than-easy recipe is OAT-of-this-world delicious and, with its combination of fiber and protein, will keep you feeling (fiber)FULL til lunch, for sure.
Ingredients (Serves 1):
- 1 mason jar
- 1/3 cup high fiber oats
- 1/3 cup vanilla almond milk[/twocol_one]
- 1/2 (6 oz) nonfat Greek yogurt container (~1/3 cup)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder*
- pinch of cinnamon
- Grab a mason jar and fill it with all ingredients and mix. Cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Wake up, enjoy and get on with your day (Seriously, this recipe is that easy we can’t even come up with a legitimate second step).
* Substitute cocoa powder with 1 tsp pumpkin spice to make Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats.
Nutritional content per serving (serves 1): 232 calories, 14g protein, 26g Carb, 5g Fiber (31 net carbs), 4g sugar, 2g fat