Toast with tequila with this delicious, fruit-forward spicy marg. Featuring one of our fiber-filled obsessions, Wanu Water, this light, yet flavorful cocktail is sure to please. To make into a frozen margarita, simply pour mixture and ice into blender and pulse to desired consistency. Cheers!
INGREDIENTS (serves 2):
- 4 oz (1/2 cup or 1/4 bottle) Peach Passion Wanu Water
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) silver tequila
- 1 oz (2 Tbsp) fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp fresh jalapeño, finely minced
- 1/2 peach (fresh or frozen)
- cayenne, to taste (optional, for extra kick)
- ~2 1/2 cups ice (loosely packed)
- Coarse salt
- Sliced peach
- lime wedges
- Rim two glasses with salt by running a lime wedge around the edge of the glasses and dip in the
coarse salt. Fill with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix Wanu Water, tequila, lime juice, jalapeño, peaches, cayenne pepper (if using) and 1/2 cup ice. Close cocktail shaker and shake to mix well.
- Divide liquid between the two prepared cocktail glasses, garnish and serve.