INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 small head butter lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 endive, leaves separated
- ½ Radicchio, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup (1 scoop) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp finely diced shallot
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add butter lettuce, endive and radicchio to a large bowl and toss.
- Using a mandolin and cutting on the diagonal, shave celery stalk into paper thin slivers. Add to bowl along with pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare dressing by whisking 20/20 powder together with water. Add vinegars and whisk until smooth. Add shallots and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Toss salad with prepared dressing. Garnish with shaved Parmesan, or serve as desired.