This tangy chicken dish is bright with Southwestern flavors. Don’t worry about the tequila though; this festively fun dish only tastes like it’s made with what you order at the bar. Actually, it contains no tequila at all.
INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
- Place chicken in baking dish. Pour marinade over the chicken, then cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Set the grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken breasts from marinade and place on the grill, until just cooked through, turning occasionally, until just cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken breasts to plates and serve.
THE F-FACTOR DIET NUTRITIONAL CONTENT FOR JOURNALING: 0 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber
ACTUAL NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING: 190 calories, 6 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 28 g protein, 5 g total fat, 1 g sat fat, 536 mg sodium