INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- F-Factor 20/20 Creamy Caesar Dressing (entire recipe)
- 15 cups kale, washed and stems removed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Prepare caesar dressing by following dressing directions. Set aside.
- Chop/ tear kale into bite-sized pieces and place into a large bowl. Add olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and massage kale until softened (~3 minutes).
- Pour prepared dressing over kale and toss so kale is evenly coated.
- Garnish with additional parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, and/or croutons as desired.