More a cupcake person? Click here.
INGREDIENTS (serves 16):
- 14 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 cups Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Truvia
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare three 6-inch round cake pans by cutting a round piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of each pan and lightly coating with nonstick cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Combine egg whites, whole eggs, coconut oil and Greek yogurt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, and mix until smooth. Batter will be a thinner consistency.
- Divide batter between the three prepared cake pans and place in oven to bake. After 10 minutes, lower temperature to 350°F (the initial high temperature activates the baking powder and gives the cake a fluffy consistency). Bake for another 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 30 minutes and transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- While cake cools, prepare the frosting by adding the vanilla extract to the Greek cream cheese and mixing thoroughly. Slowly stir in the Fiber/Protein powder in increments until fully incorporated into the icing. Set aside until cake has cooled.
- Assemble and frost cake: Add a layer of frosting to the top of one cake and carefully place the other cake atop. Repeat for the third cake. Frost the sides and top of the now assembled cake, and decorate to desired aesthetic with sprinkles.