Shout out to @sunniesandspice for being the runner up of our 2020 Valentine’s Day Truffle Contest with this delicious recipe!
INGREDIENTS (serves 10):
- Combine chickpeas, peanut butter, ChocZero, vanilla, cinnamon, and 20/20 powder in a food processor, and pulse until smooth. Pour mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Unwrap Chocolate Brownie FIBER/PROTEIN Bar and using a knife chop into miniature morsels to replicate chocolate chips. Should yield about 64 chocolate chip pieces.
- Using a spoon, fold the F-Factor Bar “chips” into the chickpea “batter” until the entire bar has been incorporated.
- Using your hands, roll mixture into 20 balls. Set prepared balls on a plate so they do not touch, then lightly dust with cacao powder
- Place in fridge for 1 hour before serving.
- Store leftover truffles in freezer for up to 3 months. Warm frozen truffles in microwave for 10 seconds to thaw before.